• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Santas Helper

• PhilMassey

• larryk5

• k6ccc

I've been every year they have come to Birmingham, AL, but for the last two years they have cut us out. I am so mad. I love their shows and really get's me in the Christmas spirit. I hate they aren't coming again this year.

I've been every year they have come to Birmingham, AL, but for the last two years they have cut us out. I am so mad. I love their shows and really get's me in the Christmas spirit. I hate they aren't coming again this year.

Make the drive over to Atlanta, looks like that is where I will be going if I catch them this year. I hate its on a week day night though.

Well dang it.. Not coming close to me so I will pass it up and watch my light show in the yard.   Haha

We go to the Portland, OR concert every year. They always play Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend. It's a great way to kick off the Christmas season, and gets me motivated to put up my lights.

Wonder how they're going to be in Philadelphia Pennsylvania and San Antonio Texas at the same time on the same day interesting

Bummer - once again we get the last droppings... hard to muster up excitement for an end of the season show.

Bummer - once again we get the last droppings... hard to muster up excitement for an end of the season show.

Saw them one year on December 30th. What a great way to finish off the Christmas season. It was like Christmas day again, it was actually very enjoyable seeing them then. I too thought it would be a bummer after Christmas.

I've seen them for the last 3 years and 2 of those years have been front row! How did I get those tickets? Go to the TSO site and join there fan club; it's free. They sell tickets to the people that are in the club before anyone else. They do it over a 3 day period, usually by show date. If you buy when they release the tickets for club members, you can easily get great seats on the floor.

I've seen them for the last 3 years and 2 of those years have been front row! How did I get those tickets? Go to the TSO site and join there fan club; it's free. They sell tickets to the people that are in the club before anyone else. They do it over a 3 day period, usually by show date. If you buy when they release the tickets for club members, you can easily get great seats on the floor.

Their website lists when they go on sale for the fan club.  Phoenix's show is Dec 6, I believe, and the fan club tickets go on sale Sep 9.

Tickets for our location go on sale on my birthday.  :D  September 11th.

Each time they come to Oklahoma, I will go every time. Reason is they change the stage layout and moving light rafters and platforms. It's different every year.

I prefer the second section back on the floor. Not too close and not too far. But close enough to get snow falling on us.

There weren't always two groups. The split was a recent change to visit more cities.

I've only seen the east company, so I won't judge. I suspect they are both pretty darn good.

They are almost identical.I just prefer guitarist Al Pitrelli of the West group slightly more.

Been seeing them since 2006 and they have had both groups at least that long.

They are almost identical.I just prefer guitarist Al Pitrelli of the West group slightly more.

Been seeing them since 2006 and they have had both groups at least that long.

I agree on all this. Two groups since at least 2006.

TSO and Mannheim Steamroller are in the Los Angeles area less than a week apart. Gonna plan on seeing both. I've seen MS many times but I've never seen TSO. Looking forward to both.

TSO and Mannheim Steamroller are in the Los Angeles area less than a week apart. Gonna plan on seeing both. I've seen MS many times but I've never seen TSO. Looking forward to both.

Now that's a cool treat right there Jim.

I love the music from both bands and go to both of their concerts anytime they stop in OKC.