Light-O-Rama Forums

Pentatonix's "Mary Did You Know" sung by holidaycoro trees.

amtrak115

Last year I had added 4 Holidaycoro Singing Christmas trees to my light display.  I was able to sequence Pentatonix's version of "Little Drummer Boy".  When I showed it to my Granddaughter, she said, "PaPa don't you know there are 5 guys in that group?".  Well what a Grandfather to do with that kind of critique??  Add another tree of course.  Here's a preview of this years Pentatonix's song, "Mary Did You Know". 

• Like 2

Nice job! If you are sharing I would love a copy. My wife heard it playing and came running in wanting to know if we had that song for this year....lol

Bill

bpaulus@comcast.net

Devil's advocate here, did you dub the sound over the movements, but it appears to be words a 1 second or so ahead of the moments in a lot a spots.  I could not easily tell which tree was singing which part.

Devil's advocate here, did you dub the sound over the movements, but it appears to be words a 1 second or so ahead of the moments in a lot a spots.  I could not easily tell which tree was singing which part.

I have had a couple of my sequences that i put in Youtube do the same thing, i dont think youtube can keep up with some of the movements. 

I noticed the same thing.  I think it's the recording that is causing the latency.  I've checked the sequence again and the sequence is pretty close...it may need a little tweaking but it's close.  I thought about re-recording the video to see if I can get it better.  but I'm off doing some halloween sequences now....

Amtrac may I have a copy of it to... Looks like I may be making another tree to... I did notice that a lot of songs have 5 and sometime more singers i was just going to wait and see when others wouold start doing something with them to..

Thank You Very Much in Advance... Keep up the Great work

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

amtrac, I would also love the generosity you are sharing in a copy of the sequence.  I will drop it over to LightShow Pro and if any want it from there let me know.

Currently marking up a lor sequence shared for the little drummer boy.

arwomack01@webbyhome.com