Light-O-Rama Forums

Need christmas cannon rock

Quefol

Look for Christmas cannon rock by TSO not the children's version any amount of channels will do would like to add more elements to my sequence

Are you looking for the singing faces or a home sequence?  I got faces that I can send you. 

I have an 80 ch. one I use. I'll need an email address to send it to.

Paul can I have the faces/tree version you have please?

I haven't done that one yet, but have done other TSO songs as well as others, these are home type, no singing faces, although I do animate my blow molds to make it appear they may be singing those songs that have lyrics.  If interested, you can find all my 2014 Christmas Sequences I've done here:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=D9B541B0B41BFBA7%21523&cid=D9B541B0B41BFBA7&group=0

I haven't done that one yet, but have done other TSO songs as well as others, these are home type, no singing faces, although I do animate my blow molds to make it appear they may be singing those songs that have lyrics.  If interested, you can find all my 2014 Christmas Sequences I've done here:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=D9B541B0B41BFBA7%21523&cid=D9B541B0B41BFBA7&group=0

Link doesn't work Orville

Thanks everyone for the links it was a great help dose any one know where I could find a 12ccr sequence of the same song I'm willing to pay

Bill P.  I just clicked on it and it took me right to the list of 2014 Christmas Sequences.    Could have been MSN was working on something when you tried it, it should work, it's a valid link.

Bill P. I just clicked on it and it took me right to the list of 2014 Christmas Sequences. Could have been MSN was working on something when you tried it, it should work, it's a valid link.

Nope no workey for me.

Maybe you don't have it set to share or something like that, or maybe it just doesn't like me. :(

post-7346-0-80625600-1439239970_thumb.jp

Edited by Bill P

Bill P. :  Ever since Microsoft stared mucking with Hotmail and converted it to Outlook and mucked with "SkyDrive", and now call it "OneDrive", they just keep screwing with e-mail and everything else, seems there are issues with folks getting to my sequences.   Microsoft needs to just leave things alone that works, because every time they change something they screw things up worse for not only those I try and share this stuff with, but I've gotten locked out a time or two because of their IDIOTIC changes too.   

Guess I'm going to have to try and find a different place where I can either try and see if I can find a free website so I can set up a webpage and put my sequences at, or find another free source where I can store them and allow folks to download them.

Then folks wonder why I LOATHE and DETEST Microsoft so much...