Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer Sale? Anyone got a scoop?

jonnyci

And what a perfect way for a person to be dropping hints - by loudly protesting that they're not.  Just saying ...

• Like 1

Yeah yeah Mike we hear you.

But when is the sale for us Gold Members this year?

Sorry. Gets old doesn't it?

GOLD????...Oh MEGA.....us DIAMOND members are the ones who REALLY know  .....hehehe

• Like 1

That 50W UV Cosmic Color Flood with strobe capability looks pretty interesting but no price on it yet.

Are the 50w UV  floods a true UV or are they just purple. I ask because there are many vendors passing purple as UV.

Are you guys finally happy now?

FYI:  True to my word, I only found out about it YESTERDAY afternoon when I was asked to check the sale pages/eMail/etc.  This was my first notification ->

That reminds me....  How did I find out it was announced?  I just happened to browse the website a couple of minutes ago :)

post-7637-0-24570000-1438902387_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Damn extend it one more day that's two pay days during the sale for us Thursday paycheck guys lol

so does it start at 1201 or 8 am

Doesn't matter.  Quantities are not limited, so order whenever you get a chance.  No need to stay up till midnight or whenever.

One question before I order.

Can the pixcon 16 run on S3 (advanced). Most likely I will use E1.31. Not LOR protocol. Thanks.

No Mike I am not happy.  You guys never have the stuff I want on sale.  WAH, WAH, STOMP, STOMP.   Ha ha :D

No 10W Floods on sale :angry:.   Oh well.  Save some money this year.  Wife will be happy.  Cant blame you guys for not putting a hot item on discount.

Are the 50w UV  floods a true UV or are they just purple. I ask because there are many vendors passing purple as UV.

They are true UV not purple. The UV LEDs are very expensive so the 50W UV Flood will be priced a little more than the 50W RGB.  We used a light meter and the 50W UV flood (at the same distance) had about 30 times the lux output of a 40w T8 UV tube. We will have the prices in the store tomorrow. 

Dan