Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Editor Introduction

MattBrown

The slides for the "Pixel Editor Introduction" class that I taught at Christmas Expo are now available on the Light-O-Rama web site under "Documentation". The direct link is:

http://www1.lightorama.com/PDF/LOR-PixelEditorIntroduction.pdf

This class went through creating a basic Pixel Editor sequence using almost all of the available effects. A video tutorial based on this material is in the works and will get posted this month.

Matt

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A 2-part introductory video based on the pdf file referenced in the original post is now available online. You can find them at Support > Video Tutorials. In particular, "Pixel Editor Introduction Part 2" walks you through creating a Pixel Editor sequence, complete with cross-fade transitions between each effect.

Matt

• Like 2

Matt, Watching the tutorial was very helpful. So now comes the first question, what if, I need to re-do sequences for a pixel tree, that I already did last year? How do we handle this? By creating a new sequence with everything from the original sequence, except for the pixel tree and/or other pixel based props or can we just remove the existing programming from the existing sequence and move forward directly. Sorry, more than one question but all within the same main question.

• Like 1