Light-O-Rama Forums

I am looking for 2007 Holdman sequences

Papa6058

He posted all his 2008 sequences once after he had moved it to his parents place, but I am looking to find his 2007 sequences. I am doing red, white and blue + green and really like how he transitioned his colors. If anyone knows where I could find them please let me know. I would ask him directly but I don't know how. Anyone have an email for him?

Papa

Thank you, I think I found it.

Papa

Some are still available on landolights.com

Thank you I will look

Papa

Some are still available on landolights.com

Found EXACTLY what I was looking for. Everyone should look at this site before asking for stuff it has so much! Well, the folks here have much more so that first statement was just excitement!

Papa

Found EXACTLY what I was looking for. Everyone should look at this site before asking for stuff it has so much! Well, the folks here have much more so that first statement was just excitement!

Papa

Actually what you said is true. There is good info on that website. I have been sending folks tho that website since 2008. Take the regular mega tree for example, I have watched some videos on YouTube & the tree always does the same thing, spin forward or spin backwards....on that website he shows you more that can be done with a mega tree. I had a two colour 12 channel each colour, and some times 16 channel per colour tree 2 or 3 colours. 

Of course this is just an opinion.

Through Holdman sequences (before he went into business) was how I learned to make nice transitions with colours. Then I figured out another way to sequence mega trees & from what others have told me (those I share with)...that they flow nicely.....so that is good to know.

Edited by lightzilla

I don't see any sequences...just Visualizer stuff...where exactly are the sequences?

Edited by jimswinder