Light-O-Rama Forums

New garage sale find

TBS99

Got these from garage sale today. Only wanted lamp post but had to take all. 2 Santa's and 1500 LED's  and 600 icans that all work.

Had to pay $5.00 for the whole lot.

post-16010-0-94619600-1435880013_thumb.j

That's a pretty darn good deal, I wouldn't mind that lamp post. An estate sale is how I got started in LOR a few years back as I had been using a Mr. Christmas box. I went to an estate sale and found this huge box of Christmas decorations/lights tucked away in a corner of an enclosed porch. After going through this box I found three LOR CTB16PC controllers on the bottom. They wanted $100 for the box, I offered $75 and they accepted and that is how I got started in LOR.

That's a pretty darn good deal, I wouldn't mind that lamp post. An estate sale is how I got started in LOR a few years back as I had been using a Mr. Christmas box. I went to an estate sale and found this huge box of Christmas decorations/lights tucked away in a corner of an enclosed porch. After going through this box I found three LOR CTB16PC controllers on the bottom. They wanted $100 for the box, I offered $75 and they accepted and that is how I got started in LOR.

You found the treasure chest!

• The topic was locked