Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween singing monster and or pumpkin favces

Old Sarge

looking for any sequences i can get for singing monster or pumpkin faces for Halloween...

I thought I had a few that was sent to me but I cannot find them... My computer eats files at times and I have no idea what happened to them.... the twilight zone. 

I am adding faces this year just haven't worked on them yet. all I had last year was basic 16 channel with white lites on or off etc. i can share what i have but it was my very first ear trying to do anything with LOR.

I have done some Christmas stuff and have and will share it to any one who wants it... most are at 

share.northjerseylights.com/for_chuck/

others I have to share can bee found here in different forums..

Thanks in advance... I am still trying to learn how to do faces and have no idea what to do about Halloween yet.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

thankx mix but I couldnt get either zip file to open, downloaded, saved as then tried to unzip... no luck

it is acting like it is a zipped file that was zipped again...

It gives no options for unzipping but but does tell me I can zip it??? that's confusing for a old guy like me...lol

I have tried win zip and express zip both to no avail..

Edited by Old Sarge

• 3 months later...

thankx mix but I couldnt get either zip file to open, downloaded, saved as then tried to unzip... no luck

it is acting like it is a zipped file that was zipped again...

It gives no options for unzipping but but does tell me I can zip it??? that's confusing for a old guy like me...lol

I have tried win zip and express zip both to no avail..

for some reason the file was saved with .zip_ so do a remane and get rid of the _ and you will be able to unzip it then

Just check my files and I don't see the underscore line on any files, but thanks to Nomad for the recommendation.

Old sarge which one you want to download, I can send it to your email if you don't have it yet.

Sorry for the late answer on this one

Thanks nomad.. took off the --- and it unzipped and worked fine..

Hey mixnight... its not underscore.. it looks like there is a --- after it says zip for the file type... deleted that part and it woirked... but it showed as example

Creep.zip--- it was the --- that is stopping it from unzipping..

Thanks for the Share i got it to work now.