Light-O-Rama Forums

Just finished.. Griswald Christmas light opening with singing trees

Old Sarge

I know its not perfect but if you want it it is free... just send me a e mail and I will share it with whoever wants to see it.

It is better viewed on full screen as the video is a little small because it is of my Vis file.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Edited by Old Sarge
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great Sarge...Could you please send me a copy to (drvss1966@gmailcom)?  Thank you for your help.

sent  

but fix your e mail so it can be copy and pasted... lor does let us put our e mail here... not like some places that dont such as craigslist.. you can put your address right here if you want to .. makes it easier for us old guys to copy and paste and not have to try to figure something out... lol

Gurl001.... I have sent it to you about three times already... the last time I sent it was Friday..the 12th.... check your in box or spam folder to see if my e mail went there..

• 2 weeks later...

Great job!  would be great if you could send it to us.  Ordered the trees and now waiting for them to get here to assemble.  Any help is greatly appreciated!  if you can, send to ledkat67@gmail.com

Thank you!

Excellent work! I'd appreciate a copy of the sequence. When you have a chance, please email to ronchazin@comcast.net .

Thank you in advance.

Hi Sarge, Could I please have a copy? Thank You in advance. davejones_136@yahoo.com You do great work thank you.

Hello. This looks amazing and I was wondering how tall the tree in the middle is.

Also could  you please send me a copy of this to tarnap95@gmail.com

Thanks and keep up the good work

Thanks... and tanks... my spiral tree is just a little over 12 tall. It was also my first effort at trying to make one. I just got into LOR last Oct barely in time for Halloween.

Sent

• 3 weeks later...