Light-O-Rama Forums

search christmas 16 channel

micheleboato

• 2 weeks later...

Go to the LOR Sequence Sharing forum.  There's a pinned thread called  "Free And Fee-Based Sequences Available"

You'll be able to browse a bunch of hobbyist sits that are sharing sequences.

You don't have to limit yourself in looking for only 16 channels.  You can copy/paste in channels from other shared sequencs to fill out your 16 channel setup.  In reality, it's very unlikely that someone else 16 channel sequence, is going to match up with your's, from a lighting element/fixture standpoint.

You can also do fourm search for song titles that you are interested, to find past threads that are sharing those song.

So roll your selves up and do the searching/research.

most of mine are free and sharable. just go to 

share.northjerseylights.com/for_chuck/

they are 48 channel.. and north  jersey shore lights sponsors me to have them on their site for free download and sharing..

pick and use what you want. copy and paste works well.. like mpageler said... dont limit yourself to just looking for 16 channel.. copy and paste etc. to work things into your dislay.

:-) Thx!!!!!!

:)

most of mine are free and sharable. just go to 

share.northjerseylights.com/for_chuck/

they are 48 channel.. and north  jersey shore lights sponsors me to have them on their site for free download and sharing..

pick and use what you want. copy and paste works well.. like mpageler said... dont limit yourself to just looking for 16 channel.. copy and paste etc. to work things into your dislay.