Light-O-Rama Forums

Projected Halloween Singing Pumpkins

Oilfield trash

I think I have read to many post all over the place and now I am dazed :P . Here is my situation. I have 3 songs that I run with the projected singing pumpkins. I would like to take those same songs and  have the LOR running the floods and lights is this possible? I don't plan on controlling the projector with it because of the logo on start up. Is this even possible?

I hope I put this in the right section....

Kelly

I am sure someone with a bit more experience would know better, but I believe I read somewhere that LOR can run .avi files, which would feed the projector. I would think that when you don't want it to project, you would actually have to have it projecting a black screen. Don't believe you would want LOR to turn the projector on/off.  This woulld avoid the start screen, as the projector would always be on from the start of the show.  I have been wanting to try this, and this is the way I am planning on doing it. If anyone has a better way, please fill us in.

Edited by Dcroc

LOR runs a video. I made a video on how to do it here:

You do not want LOR turning the projector on and off. It would come up with the logo and turning on/off is the time when most electrical items fail.

• 1 month later...

Does the sequences need to be run by a PC/Laptop or could the MP3 director be used?

I believe a computer must be used since LOR uses the Microsoft media player for the video.  

• 2 weeks later...

I believe a computer must be used since LOR uses the Microsoft media player for the video.  

Thanks, I was afraid this would be the answer.  Can anyone else reaffirm this?