Light-O-Rama Forums

A gift to everyone. A Mashup Sequence

75redman

With all the help that I've received the past few years, I thought I would give something back.  This is a sequence I did last year.  96 regular channels, 8 RGB floods, and 4 RGB arches.

Sequence

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s74i29ans4i1t1r/MashUp30Songs%202014.lms?dl=0

Link for the audio.http://www.mediafire.com/download/7uvdb3mo7s6ws4w/30%2B+Hit+Songs+from+2007-2014.mp3

• Like 3

Wow! Nice Video.  Thanks for the offer, 96 channels is way to much for me. I really liked the morphs/chase from end of the house to the other, didn't see that coming.

Very very nice job. Thanks for offering up your work.

I also did not see the whole house chase coming , but awesome effect.

I love how well the 8 pack lights up your house. I remember you saying they are 8 ft back. That's an amazing amount of light for a 10 watt fixture. I bought a couple of 50 watt floods from Don, but after re-watching yours, still may have to get some 10 watt floods too. The house chasing is an awesome look.

Good job and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the compliments.

I love how well the 8 pack lights up your house. I remember you saying they are 8 ft back. That's an amazing amount of light for a 10 watt fixture. I bought a couple of 50 watt floods from Don, but after re-watching yours, still may have to get some 10 watt floods too. The house chasing is an awesome look.
Good job and thanks for sharing.

Mega.  With my house being almost white it reflects the light well.

• 2 months later...

I can not get the download for the song to work, is there anyway that you can please send it in a zip?  Thank You firedude_1@msn.com

Also if there are any songs that you may be looking for if I have them I would love to share them with you.  I have don't fear the reaper with two 7 channel singing faces and a total of 48 channels among others