Light-O-Rama Forums

Superstar Incomplete Export

Ron Boyd

I needed to re-save and export a sequence to match my S4 visualization. Upon export of 600 pixels, only 200 exported. The visualization consists of 4 groups of 150 with 10 pixels per 15 legs.

The export only brought over 5 of those legs in each group of 150 pixels.

Brian, I'm e-mailing the files to you. It consists of the visualizer, the Superstar file and the exported lms file.

Thanks for finding the bug and sending the files. I have found the cause of the bug and the fix will be in the next release of the beta.

Thanks Brian. It worked fine in the other Betas, well, the first few. I did not try this element on 4.0.10 and 4.0.12

Saw this bug too, a mini Tree with 6 legs of 10 pixels each. Only 5 of the legs got exported. Was going to report it today, but now don't have to. Waiting for the next release. Thanks for finding it so quick Brian.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue and thought I was going crazy and glad to know that I'm not....at least with this issue.  Has it been fixed yet?  I'm running v4.0.14.

Edited by B.Y.R.G.

Yes it is fixed in the most recent release. You can get the most recent release here.

Fixed my issue.....feels good to be back in the saddle again!