Light-O-Rama Forums

I'd Like to use SS for Whole House Model--Trouble with the Stars.

mikejk67

I really like SuperStar. I've been trying to setup a DMX style Viz file to let me sequence several objects, A 12 ribbon MegaTree w/4 channel Star (incan), a miniTree (6 legs with 10 pixels each and a single incan star), an Outline Tree with 50 pixels on each side and single incan star, and 150 pixel bulbs on the eves, 

I've gotten the Viz file working well except for one thing, the incan. stars. They will only work if they are on the last column on the far right of the sequencing grid.

I have the 12 ribbon tree on the first 12 columns with the star the 13th column. then some blank columns followed by the mini tree, outlilne tree, and roof line.

I'm using Superstar dmx commands on the comment line of the props, for example superstar dmx=2,1 row=1 column=1 for the first leg of the Ribbon Tree. I used superstar dmx=1,1 row=1 column=13 for the first part of the MegaTree star. However, if I import it into superstar and place a proper effect in the box it will not work unless I move the star to the far right column, for instance "superstar dmx=1,1 row=1 column=27".

Any tricks to getting this to work?

Thanks for taking a look.

Mike

• Like 1

Please email the visualization to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it.

The visualization file will be at:

c:/ (your lightorama folder) / Visualizations / Editor

Thanks for sending the visualization. I duplicated the bug and have a fix. The fix will be in the next beta release.