Light-O-Rama Forums

SPT Plugs

MikeERWNC

Has anyone found a site with affordable SPT vampire Male and female connectors?

Can you post up some links. 

By affordable, I don't want to pay .50 per connector and 80.00 shipping.

I am looking to buy 200 connectors or more.

I get mine at CDI during their pre-sale... $0.45 each.  CDI has fair shipping costs.  If you watch the boards you will occasionally see people posting links to different stores that may be having a big sale on them but I'm not sure you will get them for much less. 

Home Depot online has the best regular prices. Problem is they don't always have vampire plugs in stock.

Last year after Christmas I went and talked to Home Depot and they said they are seasonal items. I picked up four boxes of male and female when they went to 75 percent off. Got me for like 12 bucks a box for 100

I guess I am going to have to wait for Home Depot.

The Christmas sites are wanting way too much. .70 per when buying bulk is unacceptable.

This is the best, why not try the USPS two day priority flat rate box? It is 2015! Why can't companies think smarter?

When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.

I've also bought vampires from Action Lighting before.

Mainly because they are the only ones I've found that carry the fused males.

I use them when making my own light stringers.

Might buy some of the others right now - 0.51 each for standard's not bad...

http://www.actionlighting.com/

Give us a shot at store.lightsmusicmagic.com

We sell them in packages so 200 isn't a problem.

Something you might want to think about is getting rid of the registration and allowing first time user to view the cart.

There are people like me who will not go through the registration process.

Maybe a guest option like other sites have?

Home Depot online has the best regular prices. Problem is they don't always have vampire plugs in stock.

When i bought mine Home Depot was by far the cheapest. I ordered several hundred and just had them shipped to my local store. This way i didn't have to pay for shipping. 

When I ordered last year, they were like 100 for 40.00. Free shipping over 100.00.

I bought two boxes and 2000' of wire. It worked out well.

I made a second order almost the same because my 80' chaser on the fence used more plugs and wire than I accounted for.

768'+/- in wire

192 Plugs = 64 Male + 128 female

I originally started splicing wire with barrel connectors and heat shrink, but it was taking way too long.

I will have to wait for Home Depot. I cannot pay .50 per plug. There is no way to justify it.

I need my money more than the online vendors need it.

They are really proud of those!

100 = 

Subtotal $240,983.00 Shipping $1,244.00   Total $242,227.00

They are really proud of those!

100 = 

Subtotal $240,983.00 Shipping $1,244.00   Total $242,227.00

So controllers and lights now seem really cost effective compared to our accessories needed.

I feel better about what I've been paying for everything.

Something you might want to think about is getting rid of the registration and allowing first time user to view the cart.

There are people like me who will not go through the registration process.

Maybe a guest option like other sites have?

Let me look into this. I know we are planning on changing out entire store format (switching to a new host) so that may be possible.

Let me look into this. I know we are planning on changing out entire store format (switching to a new host) so that may be possible.

You might also keep us posted if you add a second pricing tier for quantity purchases. A lot of us buy fairly large quantities and 57 cents simply isn't competitive.

You might also keep us posted if you add a second pricing tier for quantity purchases. A lot of us buy fairly large quantities and 57 cents simply isn't competitive.

We have a complete overhaul planned so I will certainly bring this up!

Give us a shot at store.lightsmusicmagic.com

We sell them in packages so 200 isn't a problem.

Jeff, besides a few more vampires, I need some SPT1 sockets. Your # WL-P-RSOC-E17G doesn't tell me SPT1 or SPT2. Could you confirm?

Thanks,

Daniel