Light-O-Rama Forums

What did you get?

ItsMeBobO

WOW!!!!

I now show 7 transactions completed with LOR on my credit card.

I'll have to have my own sale if they're all good.

What a night.

Argh,,,,

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LOR Staff

• PaulXmas

• Mega Arch

• ericm

That is bad luck Mega.  I hate that crap.  It happens to me all the time.  I know...my protection.....

In 1 minute I ordered 8 pack floods, 1 CTB 16 assembled complete package, 1 ctb16pc card assembled.  Maybe I will keep a spare this year and not force it into service.

Also ordered some fuses.  Cheaper from LOR  than Home Depot.

Summer sale my eyes are on the either the servodog or DIO cards....neither go on sale usually so I will see how much cash I can have on hand by the sale.  Try for Free contest is my only way to try to get them on sale.  :)

Hahahaha, I get to have a Mega Tree this year!!!!  Got one controller and 100ft Cat 5.  Starting small.

WOW!!!!

What a night.

Argh,,,,

Well Daniel, at least now you'll know what price to sell them for if you can't figure a way to use them all.

A headache from all the 'I didn't get the sale price' and 'Where is my stuff' tickets coming in the next week or so.....  :blink:

1 hour in.... 15 tickets related to the sale.  Complaints: 2.  Total number of tickets for ALL of yesterday:  7.

https://youtu.be/MVLzkTuVmrw

WOW!!!!

What a night.

Argh,,,,

I think you already have a ticket in.  I sent it over to accounting and in the morning they should be able to tell you what happened.  Usually (like you've already found out) it's fraud prevention.  Sorry :(

If they really completed, as opposed to just generating a hold/ping, you should be getting order numbers via eMail.  If you do, go ahead and reply to your ticket with them.  More info=better.

I think you already have a ticket in. I sent it over to accounting and in the morning they should be able to tell you what happened. Usually (like you've already found out) it's fraud prevention. Sorry :(

If they really completed, as opposed to just generating a hold/ping, you should be getting order numbers via eMail. If you do, go ahead and reply to your ticket with them. More info=better.

Unless it automatically initiated a ticket, the one you saw wasn't mine. I'll start one if you think I should.

WOW!!!!

What a night.

Argh,,,,

Actually, I don't think you have a ticket in.  Please go ahead and open one so I can get it over to accounting.  

edit:  NINJA-ED! ;)

Actually, I don't think you have a ticket in. Please go ahead and open one so I can get it over to accounting.

edit: NINJA-ED! ;)

Thanks for the help.

Got up at 02:00am in the UK,

Got the build it yourself kit (Sale) plus the cables. I'm happy, going back to bed now

Hope it was all worth waiting for all

I got a 16 channel controller and a min director.... after I had purchased a controller and showtime on ebay that did not work I spent money on FM transmitter software and lots of ext cords I could not use.  I was very happy to get in and out!

Skunked. Had a work meeting, tried to sneak in a order via the smartphone but didn't work from the basement level conference room. Guess I really didn't NEED to expand!

Picked up two more ctb16pc, a cmb24d, and two ccb's. Will make a great addition to my other ctb16, 6 pixel arches, and 16x100 pixel mega tree.

I got two more AC controllers and another pair of ELL's. Happy here. The controllers are for backups unless.....lol, I get more ideas! I think I was in and out of the site in possibly 2 minutes.