Light-O-Rama Forums

Planning on singing faces for halloween and christmas this year

Old Sarge

Hi all..

I am planning on having four singing faces for Halloween each 8 channel and four singing Christmas trees from Holidaycoro.

I am still a newbie to LOR and learning to sequence.. Any help with sequences someone may have would be greatly appreciated. 

I have 48 channels as of right now and plan on getting 2 more controllers as soon as the LOR sale starts on Tuesday. both the new controllers I want to be mainly dedicated to singing faces for Halloween and Christmas. 

I think I remember reading that the faces from Holidaycoro are 8 channel each..  If I am wrong sommeone can lease correct me on that. 

Thanks and I look forward to any assistance I can get... I still have my seq from last year up for whoever wants them at northjersyshore. 

Thanks in advance      retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Edited by Old Sarge

2014 was my first LOR year and stated with singing faces.  All my halloween and xmas sequences were either purchased or "shared" sequences.

I also concentrated on songs that were somewhat popular, so I could use other non-singing shared sequence to expand on the singing sequences.  This has worked out extremely well and saves a lot of sequence time. So in this reqards, doesn't really matter how many channels you have. You copy in selected channels  from shared seuqnce,  that work in your display.

Most of HolidayCoro xmas and halloween singing sequences are for 4 faces/trees.

Several good ebay'ers sell singing sequences, along with holidaysequence.com who does really nice work.

• 2 weeks later...

my seq are all for sharing and most can be found at

share.northjerseylights.com/for_chuck/

most I beleave are for 48 channel if I remember right..

all can easily be used for less as I have a 16 channel meg tree and (2) 8 channel archs in them.

Anyone who has seq for share for (4) Holiday Coro singing trees and or (4) singing monster 8 channel each would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Hey Sarge,

I have some Halloween singing face sequences. They are aren't 8 channel they are 4 (4mouth movements). The overall sequences are fair as my daughter wanted a Halloween show when she found out we can do that with LOR and thrown together pretty quickly. But the timings for the mouth movements are pretty tight. If you don't find the 8 channel ones your looking for, you are welcome to some of mine.

PM me and I can get you the list of what I have

You can purchase Christmas/Halloween singing sequences at holidaysequences.com for $15.00 each, for me the $15.00 is well worth the money.

Watch your email sending you all 20 that I have.... ....... Thank you for your service.

Edited by Paul L Johnson

• 2 weeks later...

got them.... for got to ans you here.... Good job. I have been able to use them in my learning process and have been able to figure out how to use parts of them to.... 

I am planning on 4 faces for Halloween and 4 singing trees for Christmas.  I just got into LOR last Oct and still learning and getting help from a lot of great people here.... 

I have all the ones I did last year for sharing to at 

share.northjerseylights.com/for_chuck/

they are great enough to help support me in my sharing them.

haven't made new ones to post yet but when I get some made or modified more of the ones I have I will see if they can help me share them to..

My u tubes can be found at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rQS92LcPWUXsSF1WR3hkw

for Halloween and Christmas both.... sorry but the video quality and sound isnt as good as a lot are here.... but I am a newbie...lol

• 1 month later...

Paul and Meegan... Thanks a million.

I know we have been e mail back and forth but I have to say thank you also here so people do not get the idea that I never did.... catch you later.. 

I know many things can be purchased but it is fun to share and learn from each other and not just buy whatever it is that is there all the time..

I do appreciate knowing I can purchase things when I need to but there is plenty of time to share things with people and learn things at the same time.

Also for the ones who sale things that has been kind enough to share them with me thank you ... and I will not share the things you sale that you so kindly shared..

Thanks to all again..

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone  looking for any singing face sequences anyone might be willing to share.   Trying to have all 4 faces for this year. Any help would be great.  Thank You    Dave

davejones_136@yahoo.com

I have three faces I am christmasaustintown on youtube if youd like to see what my finished faces look like.I have fixed total eclipse of the heart faces that was the first time i took a video without checking sequence ran out of time last year.Ive had christmas sequences shared with me id like to give back where i can.

Thank you...  looks good just took me a while to find the right ones...lol

I would like to have whatever you would want to share with me... i am also in the learning process and looking at a lot of different things of others helps me learn also. 

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

we are also adding the Christmas and Halloween Holidaycoro faces this year so please anyone willing to share send them my way please! 

palletco@gmail.com

thanks!!

• 5 weeks later...