Light-O-Rama Forums

Wanted- Andy Williams Happy Holidays

rednosetbird

Sequence Timings File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B95M-4jUDX5admF1ZVEwMzlCUzA [Click on download button top and center of this link]

This took 12 minutes. Going to be showing this process at Academy7 & Expo

Andy Williams - Happy Holidays:

Edited by jstorms

Great classic tune. I have never thought to do this song before. Dont think I have seen it in a show for some reason.

Sequence Timings File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B95M-4jUDX5admF1ZVEwMzlCUzA [Click on download button top and center of this link]
This took 12 minutes. Going to be showing this process at Academy7 & Expo
Andy Williams - Happy Holidays:

I take it your not just sitting there & listening to parts of the song 638 times until you get all the marks down. Your using another method all together I take it?  

Edited by lightzilla

I use audacity, run some of their timing wizards under analyze, export the labels to txt files, convert them to LOR timing grids, and drop them into the lms file.

I use audacity, run some of their timing wizards under analyze, export the labels to txt files, convert them to LOR timing grids, and drop them into the lms file.

That is interesting. I know you make teaching videos, however do you have a teaching video on how to do this?

jstorms, Could  you please send me the LMS file? I can not down load it!

Thanks, Bill

chaosx6@att.net

I zip formed the file, Please click on the link that link below. Unzip it & your good to go.   However all you needed to do on the original file was to click on the download arrow that is in the middle at the top.

TIMINGS_HappyHolidays (1).zip

Edited by lightzilla

Thanks the zip file worked. Cant wait to put this into my show for this year! I only wanted to do this song for the past few years.

lightzilla is this what your looking for?

I like what you have done here but It's a little blurry any chance of clearing it up please jstorms

Edited by bbayjohn

Nice Jstorms,

I too would like to see more on how your process works. Would love to learn more about it. And how to go about it? :)

I got my microphone issues worked out. Will make a video next time wife steps out of the house for an hour :)

lightzilla is this what your looking for?

I like what you have done here but It's a little blurry any chance of clearing it up please jstorms

Yes, thank you.  I guess the video above post is the one I should watch now. Thank you J Storms.

Edited by lightzilla