Light-O-Rama Forums

2014 Lights Of Hephzibah

janglin

Great stuff, like the way you did your roof line w/ the icicle lights. Followed your tag to youtube, love the "Flight of the Bumble bee"

• Like 2

Johnny,

You rock! Awesome job.

I didn't know candy canes could spin that fast.

Very cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Daniel

Edited by Mega Arch
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm thinking there's just not words to describe how great I think your display is. It truely affects me on an emotional level, which for me, is about as good as it gets. Even though i'm in California i'm tempted to drag my family out just to witness this in person! I can't wait to see what you do in 2015!!

• Like 1

Great show. I watched your other video's and they are amazing. My favorite was " I can only Imagine" by Mercyme. I have to start working on that sequence right away for my wife. Great Job, looking forward  to this years show.

• Like 1

I'm thinking there's just not words to describe how great I think your display is. It truely affects me on an emotional level, which for me, is about as good as it gets. Even though i'm in California i'm tempted to drag my family out just to witness this in person! I can't wait to see what you do in 2015!!

Thanks TonyD! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Great show. I watched your other video's and they are amazing. My favorite was " I can only Imagine" by Mercyme. I have to start working on that sequence right away for my wife. Great Job, looking forward  to this years show.

Thank you! I had done "I Can Only Imagine" at the request of my wife. That's one awesome song. 

I have two new songs planned for this Christmas:

A Hallelujah Christmas by Cloverton

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Andy Williams

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • The topic was locked