Light-O-Rama Forums

6 LOR controllers for sale

CUTTHEMUSIC

FOR SALE

I have 6 used LOR controllers and a USB adapter for sale. The controllers were just used this past season and have always been kept inside and out of the elements. What you see in the photos is what you will get. No enclosures or cord sets are included. Please PM me with serious offers only.

1 X USB485B Adapter with booster and USB cable.

1 X CTB16DV6 (blue)  - Deluxe level 16 Channel Kit with high-power heat sinks. This unit will handle a 40 amp load ( 20 amps per bank ) 

3 X CTB16D (green) - Deluxe level 16 Channel Kit with high-power heat sinks. These units will handle a 40 amp load ( 20 amps per bank ) 

2 X CTB16PC V1 - Deluxe level 16 Channel Kit with low-power heat sinks. These units will handle a 30 amp load ( 15 amps per bank ) 

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7296/16562305591_23dca026e5_o.jpg

BTW: These units were used on Season 1 Episode 5 of the Great Christmas Light Fight.....so that should raise the value by at least a dollar or two. ;P

Edited by CUTTHEMUSIC

I'd like to sell everything in one sale for convenience sake but if I don't find anyone interested in everything then I would piece it out. So far I have received a few offers but none are for all 6 controllers. My highest offer on one of the CTB16PC was $125 shipped and one of the CTB16D was $150 shipped. That said, if someone were to offer me $850 for everything I would ship it out this weekend. Otherwise I will wait a few weeks for offers because I am in no hurry to sell them.

Edited by CUTTHEMUSIC

I was thinking about these. But 125 plus a enclosure plus the corsets and were at the 189 that the complete ready to go controllers are about to cost.

• The topic was locked