Light-O-Rama Forums

Incandescents for Sale - CHEAP (but not free) Central Florida

thevikester

Hi Central Florida lighting enthusiasts just north of Orlando...I have 3 large totes packed to the brim with Red, Green and White Incandescents... For pick up only...will not ship anywhere...

The contents are 15 dollars per tote...and for another 5, you can have the tote!  (They are nice totes)!   In some cases, I may even have more than the tote

can contain...so whatever I have in addition. you can have as well.  So 60 dollars takes everything, totes and all or 45$ for just the lights...PM me your interest....

• 2 weeks later...

If these are still available, I would pay any packing and shipping charges.  I live in Illinois and couldn't get down to pick them up. If you have the lids to the totes, you could just put the lids on and wrap them securely with some strong tape (you can pick this up at the UPS store or Post Office)  attach a label (tape over the label completely) take them to UPS or USPS and ship. 

I'm coming to orlando in August. If you haven't got rid of them by then I will certainly take at least one off your hands. Probably only a remote chance but please let me know if they are available. Particularly looking for Red and green

Thanks. Tony

Tony@tshepherd.fsnet.co.uk

• The topic was locked