Light-O-Rama Forums

Already thinking.... 4th of July.... Its not to early is it...

Old Sarge

Already thinking.... 4th of July will be here pretty soon.... here are some I have worked on in the military file....

I plan on having more before then... 

also looking for ideas

I plan on having a 4X8 15 channel Peg Board light flag ( 15 channels)

a 8 channel arch going to a 8 channel pole with a three color start burst at top of the pole..

thats 53 channels..... 11 channels left.... each flag, (Army, Navy, AF, Marine, Coast Guard) of the mil on staffs lite by spots,,,, thats 5 more channels...

still channels left.... anyone have any ideas.... 

these are 48 channel but I plan on having 64 and doing some tweeking of these songs plus more but then..

share.northjerseylights.com/for_chuck/

save yourself drilling a million holes  and aligning all etc. 

Holiday Coro has 2 coro flags the larger is 71 X 46 and a smaller  36 x 23.   You CAN'T beat these.  I use the large one and two of the smaller ones in my 4th display.  Rather than 2 X 4 frame I made a double pvc frame  (very strong and light).

Hey Sarge,

Looking forward to seeing your July 4th display.

Red, White & Blue all the way!!!

Keep us posted.

Hey sarge, I'm new to CCr and light o Rama and I noticed you have a bunch of sequences! I am adding 36 CCr ribbons to my display this year for a total of 48 rgb channels!! I'm going to have a 16 CCr ribbon tree along with 10 ribbon arches and 10 on my house outline and 4 window window outline along with 40 dc controller channels of led or incandescent lights!! Would greatly appreciate any and all sequences related to veterans day for the military, 4th of July, halloween, and Christmas! Thanks

I'm also adding the 4x8 flag for veterans and 4th of July and adding 3 singing aliens with 8 dancing pumpkins along with a bunch of other stuff!

I am thinking 15 channel for a light flag, a couple archs and poles going up to spreading bursts and spot lights on real service flags from each branch. Of Course My not You Are Not Forgotten flag will be up.  

Still in the planning stages so havent decided what I will end up having

I have found a lot of good music free on the Military Web sites for their bands etc.  Its free so U Tube should not try to say it is copy protected and not let in on their site.