Light-O-Rama Forums

What did you buy onsale today ?

Larry Leonhardt

Spangler told me they need to be stored cool and dry. Below 74* no humidity.

This year I have mine in air tight coolers, stored in a closet in the middle of the house.

My house rarely gets above 70*.

The humidity is the killer.

0530. I hit the local Wal-Mart.

I was able to score three white unlit trees and 2.5 cases of candy canes.

Not sure where those were hidden, but they weren't out during the 50% off time... Good for me.

I need four more white trees.

Heading to TN. Gotta go.

Stopped at Walmart a bit ago. Bought 4 of the 15ft red led rope light, 20 of 50ct. Cool white led, 5 boxes of 25ct c9 red led and 4 25ct of warm white c9 led that my father was looking for the other day. Not sure what I am going to use the rope light for but at $2 had to get it. Hahaha. May wrap a 2 inch pvc pipe with it and make it a tall candy cane. Not sure. Lol.

I went today and got a few more mini trees. And three cases of cool white ge 100ct leds minis, and a case of 50ct warm white led im not sure how ill use those but at a dollar a box i had to get some.

20141231_092330_zpslqn94jwu.jpg

Oh and two of those musical trees for $25 each.

I cleaned out threeTarget stores of these once they went to 70% off.  I'm thinking of adding another 50-100 lights to each one. 

Edited by jrock_at_rons

I bought 51,000 mini lights (510 boxes) from Lowes at 50 cents less than their cost... (according to a different Lowes manager) I showed them my display on my smart phone and the manager liked it....the sale was made!

kevinkolak.com

Nice score!

We picked up some candy canes.  The Walmart we usually shop had an end cap filled with candy canes at 75% off.  I found the Dept Mgr and asked him if he'd like to get rid of ALL of them.  His eyes got wide and he said yes.  I offered 10 cents per box and he couldn't get his phone to his ear fast enough.  He had to get two levels of mgmt. approval but we left with 463 boxes at 10 cents each.  If you've ever wondered what a full end cap of candy canes looks like in your mud room, here's how it looks in ours.

I bought 110 boxes of the GE white LED from Walmart yesterday. Can't beat them at 1.74 a box.

• The topic was locked