Light-O-Rama Forums

Rude People

jkosek

I didn't expect the content of this post to be about watchers. I thought it would be christmas light haters. I guess this is something I failed to expect from the public.

I didn't expect the content of this post to be about watchers. I thought it would be christmas light haters. I guess this is something I failed to expect from the public.

First year? What you will come to find out is you will have one person show up who feels like the rules don't apply to them and they are entitled to do whatever they want. It's more to do with today's society then your lights

Well I like that term Chavs. Seems to cover it quite well.  You got a lot of wonderful grateful people come out to see your lights. But I remember my first year. Had this broad in a van with her brood and proceeded to block the drive way across from my house. More or less the same in the second year. I dont believe I have seen her in the past two years. Darryl, thanks for the run down.

Darryl, thanks for the run down.

No problem. I was curious what it meant as well.

BTW did you retire your avatar?

Edited by Darryl Lambert

I've been very lucky I guess. I've never had anybody I would consider rude.

I've had a few complaints, but it's never been anything I couldn't fix. Never had to compromise the show to satisfy anybody.

I think it's awesome when I see people jump out of their cars and dance in the street. That's what makes it fun for me.

This year may be different, but I hope not. Lots of old people around here.

I never had anybody demand for me to turn the lights on. That'll be the day someone does that. There will be a few profane words followed by the second you pay for the power and the lights/equipment I'll turn them on when you want me to.

Paintball guns are optional :) or at least for those of us in the country. :D (totally Kidding here people)

the cops come up to my house thinking a ufo had landed lol true story

What does the electric company charge as a average to install a private pole with a 2nd main transformer on it? so I can connect a couple hundred 1,000 wt rotatable and aim able, zoom able, remote controlled spot lights on it?

With cams aimed in on the same area the lights are focused on at. with a large lite up sign saying .... Smile.. Your on Candid Christmas camera...