Light-O-Rama Forums

Spiral Tree set up

ericg2000

i hit the stores this moring and picked up a lights for next year.  i am planning on adding a spiral tree (16 ch, 8 cw, 8 ccw). 

in vizualization editor, i created a tree with the tree wizard, 8 channels spinning cw, and the other 8 spin ccw.  i set up sequince editor to start at unit 4 ch 1 in string 1 on of the cw prop, and unit 4 ch 9 starting string 1 of the ccw prop.  i tried doing some programming to see how it looked.  it doesnt look right to me.  when i just do ch 1-8 or 9-16 it looks ok, but when i try to do them together it looks off.  did i set the channels up right or do i need to reverse the order?

This was my 1st year doing a spiral tree and looking at visualizer it didn't look very good when I was sequencing but when I got the tree up and ran the sequences most of them looked better on the tree. I did go back and change some sequencing. I even made a sequence of just my tree to try out different looks  and saved it so I can go back while I sequence and copy and paste  things I know look good.