Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Vacation 16 CCR Sequence

davensj

Dave, I have a 16 string 50 pixel per string tree controlled by a sandevices controller. will your 16 ccr sequences work for my setup?

Yes it will. I have a couple on my 16 x 50 Pixel tree.

Thanks, Ron. I'm thinking about purchasing a couple of Dave's sequences to save me some time on my pixel tree. I've been using nutcracker and am happy with the results but some of the effects in superstar are pretty awesome. I'm thinking about playing more with superstar for next year.

Thank you kneel! My own CCR tree is still 12 CCRs. I meant to go up to 16s this year but I got way too busy. Yes having 4 more CCRs adds more possibilities and larger images. There's always next year :-)

Ron, thank you for answering Mike's question. Mike, the effects in Nutcracker are also awesome! It would be great for me to have SuperStar and Nutcracker integrated to work as 1.

Dave, I just finished integrating your superstar sequence into my channel setup.  Your work is awesome and I can't wait to see what the sequence looks like in lights!  Thanks for your hard work!

Dave, I just finished integrating your superstar sequence into my channel setup.  Your work is awesome and I can't wait to see what the sequence looks like in lights!  Thanks for your hard work!

So, have I missed something here? I went to the site to purchase this one, but it's not there. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I didn't purchase the one this post was about (Christmas vacation ). I purchased a different sequence but I just looked at the website and didn't see the Christmas vacation sequence.

Hi 

Dave great job as always  merry Christmas and will contact you in the new year about a couple of songs I would like you to do

Blair

Ok Dave, That is just AWESOME. I have to say everyone is loving LET IT GO. It is the biggest hit of my show. I get requests thru my FB page all the time for the times it is playing so they can come by and see it. People have been by numerous times. I will be addding Christmas Vacation to next year show.

Thanks again

Don C.

Hi Sysco and Don! Thank you for the compliment. Haha I'm glad the show is a big hit. I appreciate knowing that. Thank you :-)

Feel free to email me video. I'd love to see it live :-)

I get a lot of requests to play Let it Go and Christmas Vacation more than once in my light show. People either knock on my door or leave nice Christmas cards in my mailbox. Such a nice feeling :-)

• Like 1

Planning on shooting video next week when the crowds are shrinking. Right now there is no way I can do it. We have people lined up before the show starts every night. I will get you a copy Dave.

• 3 weeks later...