Light-O-Rama Forums

Needing Do you want to build a Snowman Please

mmangano410

I'm really needing "Do you want to build a snowman" if anyone can help me out I have 64 channels with arches and a spiral/mega tree.  My email is mmangano410@gmail.com.  

Thank you in advance,

Michelle

here you go...

My Drop Boxes...

Just please remember the military who cant be home for the holidays and their families who are alone during the holiday season....

fell free to use all or any of the 78 sequences I have 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6jrr2x4impjwuy/music%20for%20these%20seq%20as%20of%2012-07-14.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nyynmrirq9r260/music%20for%20these%20seq%20as%20of%2012-07-14.zip?dl=0

sent my 48 channel with 16 ch mega tree, and 2 (8 channel) archs and 8 mini trees

Thank you so much Old Sarge.  Having a good friend that was over seas for several holidays we will definitely remember all the men and women serving and their families here at home.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service and sacrifices you and your family made so we can be free.

Thanks for all that you do Sarge.  Looks like the sequence link is broken though.  Really looking forward to adding some of your sequences to my show this year.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

sorry .. mt drop box was getting so much traffic they closed it.... 

John -----( not posting the last name unless he says it is ok...lol... may be helping me get them posted on a different site that he has and May be sponsoring me for my sharing.... Hopefully we can get something going.. 

I will and he will be posting the links to it when and if we get it going... 

Thanks and I look forward to sharing everything I can with whom ever wants to use it.