Light-O-Rama Forums

Desperate for 16 or 32 channel sequences...(mine got erased)

Craig Draghi

Looking for any easy to modify 16 or 32 channel sequences...I have a 32 channel set up but its a symmetrical set up so easier to use a 16 and double up.

One I would really like is Frozen's Let It Go and any other songs from Frozen.  Maybe a Let It Go remix if someone has it.

Again, open for any songs...just need some because all my old ones got erased...

send to craigdraghi@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

Edited by Craig Draghi

Would you mind sending them to me as well. This is our first official year with 16 channels. Last year we had a set-up but the fm transmitter didn't work. Got a new one this year and am up and running. Thankfully I learned a bit about sequencing last year and am halfway through creating the Grinch song on my own but would love some additional sequences... especially Frozen songs since I have 6 and 7 year old daughters! val@janked.org. 

Mine are 48 but maybe you can use some..

Please remember the military in your show for the ones who cant be here and for the families left alone this holiday season..

I have about 78 sequences on these links... I hope they can help you out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6jrr2x4impjwuy/music%20for%20these%20seq%20as%20of%2012-07-14.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nyynmrirq9r260/music%20for%20these%20seq%20as%20of%2012-07-14.zip?dl=0

Back-up. back-up, back-up.

Back-up your sequences to an external source for future needs.

Back-up NOW!!!

ftp://199.72.55.209/upload/Eds%20Sequences/ If you click on (up to higher level directory) you will find more sequences including 16 channel and 32 channel

How do I download this?  I keep getting "This XML file is not associated".  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

right click the file you want select Save Target As. From there you can just save to your download file or use save as to change the file name and location. if you have problems in Internet Explorer use Chrome then right click and use Save Link As.

• 2 weeks later...

right click the file you want select Save Target As. From there you can just save to your download file or use save as to change the file name and location. if you have problems in Internet Explorer use Chrome then right click and use Save Link As.

Thank you!! Merry Christmas!