Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing my sequences

chandalen

Hello!

I am sharing all of my sequences.  I say 'my' loosely as several I have acquired from other people sharing.

Obviously the channels have been changed to suit my needs.

The USA Armed forces Medley and Snoopy are mine 100%

They are all at least 16 channel, and 2 - 8 channel arches  (or you could make them 1-16ch arch) and 24ch RGB (8 RGB lines)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bywx1GU1P5SPYU9aTndPdEZqaFk&usp=sharing

I am looking for the following, and any help would be appreciated!

12 Days of Christmas -Straight no Chaser

Disco Santa Claus   (n-o-e-l) sounds like YMCA song

Let it Go   NOT the movie version, the real version that has bass ;)  on my shared link above its 1-10 Let it go.mp3

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I must not be saving the sequences correctly because they aren't coming up when I'm trying to open them. Any ideas? Thanks for sharing so much!!

I just checked, and they save properly for me.   are they saving as  .htm or .html or .lms     they should all be .lms

I just checked, and they save properly for me.   are they saving as  .htm or .html or .lms     they should all be .lms

I figured it out. Thanks!

Hello!

I am sharing all of my sequences.  I say 'my' loosely as several I have acquired from other people sharing.

Obviously the channels have been changed to suit my needs.

The USA Armed forces Medley and Snoopy are mine 100%

They are all at least 16 channel, and 2 - 8 channel arches  (or you could make them 1-16ch arch) and 24ch RGB (8 RGB lines)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bywx1GU1P5SPYU9aTndPdEZqaFk&usp=sharing

I am looking for the following, and any help would be appreciated!

12 Days of Christmas -Straight no Chaser

Disco Santa Claus   (n-o-e-l) sounds like YMCA song

Let it Go   NOT the movie version, the real version that has bass ;)  on my shared link above its 1-10 Let it go.mp3

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Hey I just wanted to take a second to give you a huge THANK YOU! My kids really wanted me to do "Let it Go" this year, but I've been too busy with work to do more sequences this year. You saved the day! I literally had that thing converted to my 48 channels in about 2 hours! Sure beats the 50-80 hours I usually spend sequencing! 

Not to mention, that was some great sequencing--not just the simple stuff. Great timing and creativity....not just "blinking to the beat."

Thanks again. Merry Christmas!