Light-O-Rama Forums

Hoping that everyone will remember our fine military this year that cannot

Old Sarge

Hoping everyone will remember our fine military people this year who cannot be home for the holidays and always include a sequence for them.

I have a military 48 channel seq done for a Military melody for the Army, Navy, Marines, Aif Force and Coast Guard if anyone is interested in it.

I have God Bless the USA in my show (in fact it's playing the Army part as I type this).  I would love to see what you did for our military.

jim@k6ccc.org

I've got soldier silent night.   Its my favorite.  I desperately need a 12 ccr tree for it though...  I am happy to purchase if someone has it btw...  I always think about and appreciate our military.  Especially at this time of year.  Thank you for your service Sarge.  I would love to see what you've done.  Dan@aapumpwell.com  I would be happy to send you what I have for soldier silent night if interested.  I have a feeling you already have it though.

Old Sarge- Thank you for you service.

We remember our brothers and sisters everyday but the holidays are a time to reflect on all they do for us.

I would very much like to see what you've done for the medley. Thank you for your generous offer

Blackbearlightshow@yahoo.com

God bless the US Military. I added a few wooden cut outs this year and a few songs to help others remember who thank for the freedoms we have. Thanks to all Military Personal.

I end our show with an proper announcement then play Rodney Carrington - Camoflage and Christmas Lights followed by A Soldiers Silent Night  Soldier's Silent Night  Night Before Christmas and use our floods to make up a waving american flag. People love it

I end our show with an proper announcement then play Rodney Carrington - Camoflage and Christmas Lights followed by A Soldiers Silent Night  Soldier's Silent Night  Night Before Christmas and use our floods to make up a waving american flag. People love it

Happy to share : email: home @florencescapes.com, and if you aren't great at sequencing, send your .LEE files and background image used and I can match one of versions up to yours

sent to the ones who had their e mail here...

I do not know how to post in the LOR Forums yet... sending a couple...

I am a newbie so they arent as good as some are here.. and thanks to all who support our troops...

not just because I was one but they keep us all free even after we retire and fade out of site.

sent to all who had their e mail addy here.. i am working on a few others and plan on a memorial day, a 4th of july show and will probable do a veterans day show to.... My neighbors dont care what i do as long as I give them a beer when they watch the show....lol

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<Blackbearlightshow@yahoo.com>:
66.196.118.33 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (blackbearlightshow@yahoo.com) [0] - mta1081.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

Hey Old Sarge, I sent you an email yesterday - Kennewickdevildog@yahoo.com or @gmail.com Could you send me the sequences that you are sharing? You've posted up some sweet sounded sequences. As a veteran I'd love to toss in a song or two for the troops.

I wonder how if would look to put in some running cadence sound bits every once in awhile!  So many ideas so little time!

Howdy Sarge,  I'd love to take you up on your offer.  I've been seriously considering either a 4th of July or a Veteran's day show for the military, so I'd really like to see what you have done. 

Email: gtonnies@comcast.net

Thank you for your service to our country!

Speaking of military songs, does anyone know or be willing to share that song which includes the combination of each military branch's hymn?  I have seen one video in particular with a big house and they do a wonderful show while a voice opens and then this song plays through each hymn during the compilation.  I wasn't sure if that was a full song or if they made it themselves.  I'd love to have it in my show at some point.

Thanks to all...

and.. dont forget that I am a newbie so dont pick them apart to much...lol

sent to all with e mail here....

GregT you dont have your e mail here so you didn't get it..