Light-O-Rama Forums

16 Channel All I Want for Christmas Is You

CovertRain

Anybody have this song in a more simple channel setup?  I have seen some out there but they are uber complicated or have all kinds of RGB stuff.  Just getting my feet wet and hoping someone has this sequence.

If so, please let me know and I will send you a PM.  That way my email doesn't get spammed!

Thank you all!!!!  This holiday is going to be very cool for this newbie!

Murphys Law strikes again, after buying yet another LOL Controler last week, A few days before my lights go on and my computers hard drive went, with out having any of the information backed-up. I lost all my Sequences but 5 that was provided on a disk when I first bought my system serveral years ago. I posted several of them on LOR Sequences threw the years, but the website is gone! and it directs me to this site. If anyone could spare some of there older work to help me get passed this holiday it would be greatly appreciated, or if someone could sell them at a fair price. please email me at pete@lawlorlights.com

how many channels and your e mail addy...

I have a long list posted of what I have and check it and I will try to help you with them.

I DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING.

I Just ask that you share at no charge and that if you take donations please make sure it goes to a place that really uses it to help people and that you remember our Veterans that cannot be home during the holidays and pay some kind of tribute to them

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com