Light-O-Rama Forums

16 Channel All I Want for Christmas Is You

CovertRain

Anybody have this song in a more simple channel setup?  I have seen some out there but they are uber complicated or have all kinds of RGB stuff.  Just getting my feet wet and hoping someone has this sequence.

If so, please let me know and I will send you a PM.  That way my email doesn't get spammed!

Thank you all!!!!  This holiday is going to be very cool for this newbie!

send e mail and I will send you what I have. Its 48 channel but two of the controllers are used for archs and a mega tree.  take those out and you will have a basic 16 you maybe can use

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 32 channel version that should be easily cut down to 16 channels..   Up for grabs to whomever wants it. 

I have a 32 channel version that should be easily cut down to 16 channels..   Up for grabs to whomever wants it. 

I'm a newbie that has a 16 channel system and would like a shot at it.  I'm trying to learn how to break sequences down from 32 to 16 so any advice would be great as well.  Thanks.

Grab it here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqmdnkkjvdwxyv5/A2009All%20I%20Want%20For%20Christmas.lms?dl=0

Essentially, what you would do is 1 of 2 things:

1. Open a new sequence file with your channel configuration loaded, then open this sequence, and copy/paste the sequence bits you like, adapting them to the appropriate channels in your own config. 

2. Open this sequence file and change my channels to match your channels. 

Joe