Light-O-Rama Forums

wow lights and lor sequences

Mason5743

do anyone have the light o rama or wow lights sequences my house layout kinda like lor and wow lights just i dont want to spend money cus i just placed my order for lor controller 

1 channel for house roof

1 channel for icicle lights

1 channel for window outlines

4 channels for large green tree

8 channels for the 8 white mini trees

mason verson for house.lee

what would this mean in English?

yes.. read his post and it is hard to understand what he wants because the grammar is so bad..  I am sure it was just a lot of mis-typed words.. but still hard to understand..

yes.. read his post and it is hard to understand what he wants because the grammar is so bad.. I am sure it was just a lot of mis-typed words.. but still hard to understand..

Guess you couldn't see all my smileys.

I was rolling at your post.

Since this is another question from you, I'll post what I did in the other thread you started.

Welcome to the forum.

You don't have to spend money on sequences. Just spend time making them.

Of course if you do your homework, there are lots of free sequences (do a search for "sequences".) 

do anyone have the light o rama or wow lights sequences my house layout kinda like lor and wow lights just i dont want to spend money cus i just placed my order for lor controller 

1 channel for house roof

1 channel for icicle lights

1 channel for window outlines

4 channels for large green tree

8 channels for the 8 white mini trees

So you are using the website of the company who sells those sequences, and you are asking people here to pirate them for you?

Wow. I can't...  Just...  Wow.

FYI:  Every sequence is tagged with a serial number, and that serial number ties back to 1 person - the person who purchased the sequence.

Well his profile shows he is 17 young and maybe has a few things to learn?  Glad he has LOR as a hobbie and not something else. Looks like he was asking for paid for sequences (BAD). But he might just have been showing his set up. I will share a couple of sequences I've made/modified. Hopefully he will scan thru post like I did a couple years back and learn how to look at the file length and purchase the correct music for the files etc.  And bye the way Mega Arch. Excellent link for a newbie to get started....