Light-O-Rama Forums

some 48 channel seq I just finished. with megs tree, and archs and 8 minis.

Old Sarge

I just finished some 48 channel sec.

I have 8 mini trees, a two color mega, and 4 archs ran as two. and some misc.

I am a newbie so please don't expect my seq to be as great as some of the pros and old timers here..... LOL... just caught in the LOR hobby just before Halloween.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Thanks to James, and many others who has sent me things to look at and study for helping me learn more.

1. 70's Rock Classic mix

2.70's Disco Mix

3.Adoro, Los Panchos ( Very nice older Spanish song for my wife)

4. All Day Music, War

5. Blue Christmas, Elvis

6. Christmas Celebration, BB King

7. Curse of the Ice Queen

8. (Disney) Believe

9. Do you Hear What I Hear

10. Don't Stop Believing, Journey

11. Little Saint Nick, Beach Boys

12. Please Come Home for Christmas, The Eagles

13. Polar Express, Album cut

14. Pop Corn, Hot Butter

15. Rockin Robin, The Coasters

16. Stille Nacht, Luciano P

17.  Takin Care of Business, Bachman-Turner Overdrive

18. The Story in Your Eyes, Moody Blues

19. THX Repair of my lights,

Thanks to Super Star for the assistance in making these.

It may take me a while But I will try to send to people who request them. Try to not wear me out but I do not know how to compress or zip files so it may take more then one mail to send your requests.

Sarge,

Can you post a video? Would like to see some of what you did. Maybe just a video of the visualizer or animation screen in action to get an idea.

Thanks to all and to the ones who has shared so much with me. I learned a lot from you all.. I would post a video but sorry I Don't Know How.. Maybe someone will teach me that sometime.

I think the files I send includes my animation but it is not exactly like my display. I have a spiraling megs tree I made but I do not know how to draw it. I will be happy to send you my file if that will help.. I also Have my version of Let it Go finished. this is my updated list of what I have..added to the list above.

20. Granada, by Ramon Algeciras (Flamingo Guitar)  ( my wife wanted it )

21. Let it Go, From Frozen

I don't know why but I do know how to copy and paste just somehow I think IE11 doesn't let me copy past anything here and I cannot even add a link to my Halloween display that I put on u tube..

Thanks to all again for the help you all have given me sense I started with LOR the first part of OCT..

thanks to all.. took me a while to figure out how to post my pic... hope it doesn't scare you . I know Halloween is past...lol

Sarge, I served 26 years in the military so I can respect that photo (where is the salute icon?), not fear it. :)

Could I please get copies of 7,8,9,10,11,12, & 19. I know that's asking a lot but I think my kids will love them. Thank you so much. amcmac@hotmail.com