• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kzziboy

• giga01452

• Crashthebash

• c7williams

hello- would love to see any 16ch you may have. 32ch would be great as well, I can always modify. 

TY

giga01452@gmail.com

im new here and would like to say thank you to everyone for the helpful posts and sequences,thanks again and merry xmas!!!!

I have some 16 channel ones that I modified from other people who were nice to share (cut 128 channel ones down to my measly 16).  I don't know how to share other than emailing them though.  

hello im new to the LOR system and I need some help if you don’t mind will you please send me some sequences for my light show thank you so much

here what I have

2 lor

with using 24

here is a lay out of my set up thanks you 

jr@jcsmoeg.com

Thanks to everyone on this forum, I am brand new to LOR and you all hav made learning about this hobby very easy.

If anyone could email me or send me to some great 16 channel sequences I would really appreciate it.

My email is reedclarke84@gmail.com

Thanks

Reed

I am also new to lor and starting off with 32 channels.I would greatly apreciate any 32 channel sequences..I have a 16 ch. mega tree,10 mini trees,and a 3ch. Santa face.

My email is putmup1@gmail.com

Thank you every one,MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello there LOR peeps.

I have just setup a 16 channel system for my sig other who DEMANDED animated christmas lights 2 weeks ago.  Busy two weeks, but I have hardware installed, lights hung and 4 sequences done.  But he wants a full light show by Friday night.  Can anyone share some 16 channel sequences with me.  It will save my life!!!!