Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights of Christmas CCR Tree

Jeff Messer

I love this song and it is by far the best CCR tree sequence I've seen. Great work! I thought I was done adding new songs until I came across this one. The true meaning of Christmas with a modern\rock\pop twist that anyone would like. I purchased the CCR sequence for pixel tree, but was hoping for a JumpStart on the rest. A little behind if anyone could share what they've done it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! Dan@aapumpwell.com

Yes Dave that was the deal I made. They better not make a mistake and forget to turn on the camera. LOL

Uncledan-You have mail buddy. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

Dave,

I have it converted on my 16x84 pixel tree and cant wait to see it live during testing. I watched Silent Night and Little Drummer Boy and they were great. Thanks again for getting them done for me. Now I need Superstar to be able to convert a 16x50 to a 16x??? whatever number of pixels high. Don't understand just 50 high....

Jeff

Hi Steve. If you mean regular CCR's, it's standard at 16' 4". Jeff uses a different pixel strip and very tall LOL. I hope that makes sense :-)

Davensj,

Thanks, that does help!  I was going with 16 5m rolls @ 30 leds per meter from wu. Didn't want to find out that it would fit on an 8.2' tree and could have bought half. :D

You do fantastic work! I'm looking forward to displaying this (once I figure it all out lol).

Thanks again!

Steve 

I love this sequence. I'm new to all of this and am just getting started. Im definitely adding this to my collection! Totally awesome. My kids will really enjoy this. I need to see what else Dave has out there. Hopefully I can get more.

I have never seen a more creative set of sequences from anybody else.  Dave is the the New King of Christmas!.  Dave, every time I see you you have done next I say "he can't top that!" and yet each new song is better than the next.  Thanks for setting a higher standard for all of us and sharing your ideas.  Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and it is "Cosmic color" Dave!

WOW.. Had the chance to run Lights of Christmas on the 16x84 pixel tree. Wife and family says you nailed this one Dave. Spot on and Perfect.... Thanks again to Brian and Superstar and your talents on this software. :P

Hey thank you Kajun and Rich! It was a fun song to work with :-)

Jeff, I'm excited to see your live display in video!!

I bet it looks amazing on your huge tree :-)

I've got several of Dave's and Robert's sequences which I converted into pixels then into my sequences. I can easily say, the pixel tree with their sequences, steals the show! Everyone who's seen it so far, loves it and their sequences are now the focus of the show. Hat's off to HolidaySequences...job very, very well done indeed!

Thanks dgrant!! I'm honored you're enjoying the sequences. CCR's are amazing to sequence for.

Iflights, I'll send you a message :-)

Dave, I will be heading to Madison this weekend and record all the shows. I will even do the ice bucket deal and record it to. I will pass the links on here showing the 16x84 pixel tree with your sequences on it. It rocks Buddy and thanks again for all your fine work Sir.