Light-O-Rama Forums

Longer maile/female connectors for cmb24d

mpageler

Trying to find some decently priced waterproof male/femaile connectors that have longer wire pigtails on them.  

In using a CG1500 as an enclosue, seems that having some longer connector wires on the 12 channels that would be the furtherest away from any enclosure outlet holes, would be desirable.

Seems to be many with 6 to 8" wires..I have some..but little at 12" and over for each of the female and male wires.

Did find some on creatinglightdesigns but at 2.75 each and over $16 shipping, 20 pairs would start to add up.

Any other sources?

Trying to find some decently priced waterproof male/femaile connectors that have longer wire pigtails on them.  

In using a CG1500 as an enclosue, seems that having some longer connector wires on the 12 channels that would be the furtherest away from any enclosure outlet holes, would be desirable.

Seems to be many with 6 to 8" wires..I have some..but little at 12" and over for each of the female and male wires.

Did find some on creatinglightdesigns but at 2.75 each and over $16 shipping, 20 pairs would start to add up.

Any other sources?

Mine are 24" long. 3x longer than the 8" which means 3x heavier. Actually more like 2.5x heavier. They are also 18awg which are thinker gauge than some. So the shipping weight is the same as getting 50pr of the 8". Don't think $16 is a bad price. I use ups for shipping and I've done the comparison.....ups is cheaper over all. For small packages....USPS is less. But I ship more larger packages than small which is why I use ups. Plus I get a discount from ups and pass that along.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...