Light-O-Rama Forums

Frozen, All About that Bass, Trans Siberian Orchestra

tonybiviano

If possible could I'd love to have the Frozen sequence "Let It Go" if you're willing to share. Thank you in advance!  beachmama23@yahoo.com

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CanelaLights

• kcanale

• amstone110

• tonybiviano

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is just a reminder that share means just that, sharing. Be kind to those that help you in the forum and share back.

I have shared with quite a few on this thread and only one was kind enough to share a sequence with me.

In addition, if you search the forums there is a thread for free sequences which has links to other sites with tons of traditional free sequences, like TSO wizards of winter.

I would please like a copy of "to build a snowman" and "all about the bass" please as well!!  Kiddos are gonna love it!  mighty_mace@yahoo.com

I have some sequences I would gladly share with you or anyone else. I have been the beneficiary of getting shared with and am happy to pay it forward.. If you are needing any let me know and Ill happily share what I have. 

This is just a reminder that share means just that, sharing. Be kind to those that help you in the forum and share back.

I have shared with quite a few on this thread and only one was kind enough to share a sequence with me.

In addition, if you search the forums there is a thread for free sequences which has links to other sites with tons of traditional free sequences, like TSO wizards of winter.

Very cool community on here, awesome how everyone shares. This is my 3rd year, and I still could use some awesome sequences!

Can you all email some to me? peejp24@icloud.com.

Thanks again.

-p

Does anyone have any Pentatonix (not "Little Drummer Boy"), Josh Groban (not "Believe"), Michael Buble (any holiday) or Run, Run Rudolph by Kelly Clarkson?

This is my first year and I still need 3 segments of 2-3 songs to complete my four hour show.  Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

CanelaLights@outlook.com

If someone would be gracious enough to send me 

Let it Go

Do You Want to Build a Snowman

That would be terrific.

thank you soo much

cory239@shaw.ca

I too would appreciate copies of "Do you wanna build a snowman?" And "All about that bass". Thank you in advance.  thompsonlou@tds.net

I would like a copy of DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN , and ALL ABOUT THAT BASS. Thank you in advance

rrandall5563@yahoo.com

Just joined the forum today, and I'm not looking at a quick grab, but if someone could share All About That Bass, I'd appreciate it and share back anything I try to do with it.  I'm just getting started, and my oldest daughter (who has never been interested in any of my decorations) said, "Dad, you must do All about that bass" and I hadn't heard of it.  I'm getting started with it now, but I am not good at sequencing yet.  I'm at fredhag@gmail.com .

Thanks!

Could someone please share:

It's all about the bass

How to build a snowman

I'm a newbie having the LOR for a year now and still trying to figure it out.

Thank You!!