Light-O-Rama Forums

All About That Bass Singing Faces

lwhetsto

I am looking for the singing faces to All about that Bass by Meghan Trainor. Anyone willing to share or trade for Calling All the Monster by China McClain? Thanks. :)

Listed the mouth movements on ebay.    Not sure what I am doing on ebay but will attempt to handle as best I can. 

You must have the music already.  You can copy and paste the mouth movements into a sequence you create with your own config. 

LOR Sequence file "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor

Not sure I am allowed to put the link here.   If you need the link PM me.  

Edited by ItsMeBobO

face off with you Bob???  LOL... Mine would look like stick figures to your Sistine Chapel!!!  LOL

I have not set up my visualizer yet for my faces. Maybe a video come Thanksgiving...

Someone traded me the song. :)

Thanks for all the feedback/help though. 

What is your face made of? Mine does not look like that in any vis or editor.

Last year I started doing RBG faces on my matrix boards.  The animation and viz props were both created by vegomatic to show the pixel arrangements.  The mouth movements are generated from the same papagao source, just a lot more channels to turn on.   Also the RGB is not constrained by channels and segments so all 10 mouth shapes are used.   This sloppy video has some uses of it after the first song.   Glad you got your song.  My wife loves that one.

Just bought Bob's singing faces, can't wait to put them to use. Does anyone have the rest of the song programmed? I would love to get a copy since time for programming is basically nonexistent. I would like to use it for the timings.

shawn@compairspec.com

Thank you so much if any of you have it and can send it.

Of course I have all four faces with additional sequencing.

You win the face off !    So far..  I think JimSWinder is going to post his too.

You win the face off !    So far..  I think JimSWinder is going to post his too.

IF I can ever get my dang visualizer to work!!!!  ARGHHHHHHH!

did angelmj08 post his/her faces?  how do we know they reallllly have it?!?!?  LOL

Edited by jimswinder

IF I can ever get my dang visualizer to work!!!!  ARGHHHHHHH!

did angelmj08 post his/her faces?  how do we know they reallllly have it?!?!?  LOL

The normal way jim  :huh:    I followed the link in the sig and clicked halloween then looked for base.  It was all the way at the bottom. 

Ok...FINALLY got some of my visualizer done...still have two trees to do, finish their eyes, add eyebrows...blah blah blah...

Edited by jimswinder

OHHHH singing Christmas Tree's I got them as well will post a video of them. Let me take a video of them first maybe by the end of the week.

• 1 month later...