Light-O-Rama Forums

Matrix sequence

MikeA

I am wanting to build a matrix.  Size not determined yet, maybe 8x10 using standard LOR controllers.  I am looking for general sequences.  Can you help?

Thanks

I am wanting to build a matrix.  Size not determined yet, maybe 8x10 using standard LOR controllers.  I am looking for general sequences.  Can you help?

Thanks

Download the sequence I posted called "Christmas This Year" By TobyMac as I had a 9 pole Matrix that year with 8 channels per pole (5 controllers if you go ten poles. I have a few other sequences with the Pole Matrix.. I had a 13" space between each pole. I had deck Feet blocks with the hole in the centre & put 1.25" PVC pipe into the hole and cut it close to eight feet high. I then wrapped lights around a 2" round sleeve & then put the sleeves over the 1.25 inch pipe.

I can send a sequence with scrolling words in it that was for the Matrix.

You can view some of the videos here. Please look under the 2011 & 12 season.  christmaslightsinmotion.weebly.com

Edited by lightzilla

This year I'll have a matrix within a matrix. In our north yard I use a 7-pole, 7-channel vertical matrix that I've had for a couple years now, and this year I'm adding an 8 x 10 horizontal matrix which will occupy about a 16'x40' area all throughout that same yard. Should test this coming weekend.

This year I'll have a matrix within a matrix. In our north yard I use a 7-pole, 7-channel vertical matrix that I've had for a couple years now, and this year I'm adding an 8 x 10 horizontal matrix which will occupy about a 16'x40' area all throughout that same yard. Should test this coming weekend.

That should be different.