Light-O-Rama Forums

Can an animation sequence effect be copied into a musical sequence?

Al Saunders

Hi all,

I am wondering if an animation sequence done in Nutcracker can be copied into a section of an LOR musical sequence. I have 3 RGB effects each about 5 seconds done in Nutcracker that I want to add to an LOR musical sequence that I am programming in Superstar. I have not completed the SS sequence yet to export to the Sequence Editor to see if I can do this. I'm thinking it'll work but have never done this before. I had the hardest time figuring out how to actually make a sequence in Nutcracker, save it and export to LOR.

Since this is for an RGB matrix and plan to maybe change it into an RGB tree I'd like to get more comfortable making effects in Nutcracker than adding those effects to SE.

I love LOR and know it so I do not want to change everything over to Nutcracker, plus my display isn't a large channel display either...yet. :D

Thanks for any input.

Later,

Al

You can export the nutcracker animation to a LOR clip board file and then you can load the clipboard in the LOR sequencer and paste away. 

Al, you can only add it to the Sequence Editor. You cannot add it to the Superstar sequencer. Just leave the area where you want it in blank, then after you export your .sup file to .lms, paste it in your blank area where you want it to be.

Thanks guys I thought it would work just wanted to double check before I finish the SS and export to LOR SE. I had planned to leave a blank area or leave the total time of the Nutcracker effect blank at the end of SS prior to exporting to SE than add the Nutcracker effect after exporting.

I appreciate the help. :)

Al