Light-O-Rama Forums

My 2014 16 channel Halloween List. Free for the taking.

giga01452

If you are still sharing I would love a copy. I am still trying to get my xmas sequences together, let alone, Halloween. Thank you in advance.

Trish

hoydett@gmail.com

I know we're a little late asking, but if you are sharing then I'd love to use your show as I try my first Halloween next year.  Thanks so much for sharing.  I hope I get to the point I can share my stuff also by next year.

gtonnies@comcast.net

Have a great Thanksgiving!

• 2 weeks later...

I am a newbie and wanted to get my 16 channels setup for Halloween but I did not have time. Here it is almost Christmas and I only have four songs done. I would appreciate if you could send me your Halloween sequences and I could use them for next year. I could send you my four Christmas ones if you are interested. They are: Jingle Bells Techno version, Holly Jolly Christmas, Wizards in Winter (Trans Siberian Orchestra), & Alvin/Chipmunks-Christmas Time.

Thank you in advance for the sharing!  pmitch171@yahoo.com

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Im looking into starting Halloween this year and would love to check out all of yours to get an idea of where to start

wichard623@gmail.com

I would like to add more to the show this year, if you are still sharing I would enjoy to see.

Vinkdragon@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Vince