Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Faces Challenge (LOST)

Jeff Messer

So I made an Ice Bucket Challenge that Robert from holidaysequences.com  could not do the singing faces to Lights Of Christmas in two hours. I sent the file I had because he wanted to make sure it matched what I had. From scratch in less than two hours I received a text message saying I lost and it was in my email. I replied back saying Bull .... Noway. I downloaded it and applied it to the new channel layout and spot on. With Robert doing faces and Dave doing the tree I see a bright year for me.

Now I got to figure a way to get him back.   LOL... Great Job Robert and now the ball is in Dave's court.. Haha

Jeff

Well it was all in fun.....but enjoy the ice bucket challenge in December while your display is running.... I'm no psychic but I for see....... cold..... burrrrr. HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks Jeff

P.S can't wait to see that video on youtube

Guess I should have knew you would have completed it in record time. Hard to past up a challenge like that Robert. I see payback coming soon. LOL

Agree Earle... I was shocked on how good it was and he was picking on me in text the whole time and still finished it ahead of schedule. Getting a real small bucket for this challenge.  I never told him how big the bucket was... Haha