Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone Want Halloween 16 Channel Sequences

RJMorris82

Hi Everyone,

So I am brand new to light-o-rama this year, I finally got my first controller this year and have been having a blast setting up Halloween sequences.  I have found that since I'm new there are not a lot of 16 channel sequences out there, tons of 32 and 64 ones, but not 16.  When you are new, most of us only have 16 channels.  

Since I just started sequencing about 1 1/2 months ago, what I've done is develop 2 or 3 songs by hand, but also have taken several other peoples sequences of 64 and 128 channels and pushed them into a 16 channel format.  Some are better than others and I can't, nor will I, take credit for most of the sequences, but I did take quite a bit of time to down convert the sequences to use on my dinky 16 channel system.  I hope these can help some other newbies out there like myself.

I have the following sequences:

Addams Family

Enter the Sandman (needs a little work)

Ghostbusters

Grin Grinning Ghosts

He's A Pirate (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Halloween Theme

Sandstorm (Darude)

Tales from the Crypt

The Haunted House (from original Halloween movie)

The Munsters

Thriller

Twilight Zone

I am also a newbie. Should be getting my LOR order delivered sometime today. 32 channels to start with.

I would love to have copy of grin grinning ghosts and twilight zone and whatever else you would like to send me. I have a few others that I have been playing with but nothing good enough to think about sharing yet.

Thank you in advance    retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Massively far behind this year due to too many projects.

would enjoy a copy of :

The Adams Family

Ghostbusters

The Munsters please

arwomack01@webbyhome.com

Thank you for your gift back!

• Like 1

i would appreciate if you would be able to send me some as well. this is my first set up. I just received my 16 channel unit and will be setting it up in the morning. Thank you in advanced for your help and kindness. an email if you would send them to me please use oldjazz143@aol.com 

Edited by Oldjazz143