Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR tree with San 682 problems

boisechris

Hi PPl :)

I'm hoping someone can help me out with my problem.

I just built my 12 ccr tree this weekend and tried a sequence tonight, which didn't work quite right.

The animation/morphs etc were not all in the right places. I'm using a Sandevice 692 Pixel 1 system which was already put together.

I think that possibly my E682 isn't configured right for my sequences or visa versa.....

Any help will be much appreciated.

I am including a picture of the san controller setup page. If I need to send one of my sequences we can exchange emails.

chris_stratis@live.com

Regards,

Chris 

post-14052-0-17321800-1411356219_thumb.j

Your Clusters look like this:

1-1 to 1-4--> Universe 1 channel 1  -------Universe 2 channel 90

2-1 to 2-4--> Universe 2 channel 1  -------Universe 3 channel 90

3-1 to 3-4--> Universe 3 channel 1  -------Universe 4 channel 90

You're overlapping your Universes and channels. It should be set up as the following:

1-1 to 1-4--> Universe 1 channel 1  -------Universe 2 channel 90

2-1 to 2-4--> Universe 2 channel 91-------Universe 3 channel 30

3-1 to 3-4--> Universe 3 channel 31-------Universe 4 channel 120

That takes care of the 12 strings.

Cluster 4-1 to 4-2, I assume would be used for something else. If that's the case, it should start at "Universe 4 channel 121" or "Universe 5 channel 1" depending on how you are using cluster 4.

Thanks so much Ron!

Yeah...that makes sense. Wow..I was getting all kinds of crazy stuff on the Sequence.

I'm at work right now, but after I get home and connect to the e682 and change those settings, I assume that I press the update button on the far right for the changes to take effect?

I really appreciate the help Ron!  I've seen you in the forums helping so many people figure all this crazy stuff out, and we as a community very much appreciate people like you.

Best,

Chris

• The topic was locked