Light-O-Rama Forums

Can someone please send me This is Halloween?

drums114

• 2 weeks later...

sent what I was working on and playing with..  I hope it is a help... I am a newbie so was something that was sent to me and I tweeked it and sent my version to you..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Have the music looking for thd sequence.  Total NOOB here and it's pretty daunting to try and figure all this out on your first try.  I started off messing with the visualizer but it kept doing weird stuff.  I gave up.  Next up I tried playing with the Editor but again...pretty daunting stuff your first time.

Any help with this sequence would be appreciated.  I have a 16 Channel controller, 6 Pumpkins, 2 headstones and a light strand I would like to use.  Basically with the pumpkins singingin unisen to the voices and the rest just with the beat.

ANY HELP would be appreciated for this first timer.

• 2 years later...

does anyone have a sequence for This is Halloween or any other Nightmare before xmas songs, I am doing a theme

gregjepsen@verizon.net

Edited by GWJepsen

I would also like any halloween sequences anyone would be sharing. I am going to start a halloween show next year and am looking for a base to start with. Thanks!!!

xolov516@hotmail.com

3 minutes ago, xolov516 said:

I would also like any halloween sequences anyone would be sharing. I am going to start a halloween show next year and am looking for a base to start with. Thanks!!!

xolov516@hotmail.com

You know James and I are sharing 95% of what we do. Faces,,sup and accents

JR

On 8/25/2017 at 6:57 PM, crazyboutchristmas said:

would love this is Halloween sequence if anyone is sharing.  thanks

jackjack862004@hotmail.com

you got mail.