Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR singing pumpkin & tree sequences & bumps to trade

jasoncampbell83

Will get them out to you tomorrow most Likely

Looking for Grimm grinning ghosts, Christmas vacation, superstition, and what's revenge of the sugar plum fairy?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jasoncampbell83

• 1983ss454

• snilax

• giga01452

Will get them out to you tomorrow most Likely Looking for Grimm grinning ghosts, Christmas vacation, superstition, and what's revenge of the sugar plum fairy?

TSO pretty sweet song.

Will get them out to you tomorrow most Likely Looking for Grimm grinning ghosts, Christmas vacation, superstition, and what's revenge of the sugar plum fairy?

TSO pretty sweet song.

I searched it on YouTube, sure sounds like TSO mad Russians Christmas,

Maybe I'm crazy lol

Greetings all!!

I am behind on Halloween. I want to attempt one singing face this year. My attempt at sequencing a face is horrible at best. (looks like a robot having convulsions) Soooo I am begging for a head start!

Can you share Halloween face sequences? any or all will help. Please send to: shadow62672@yahoo.com I appreciate the help. I am stressing over it. :) Please let me know where the mp3 was pulled so I can line up the right audio...

With my 7 month old, I am fining my free days of playing on the editor is limited.

Thank you in advance for any help and or sequences with faces. :)

PS a diagram and measurements of the layout would help as well. :)

Jason this is my first year with a singing pumpkin wondering if you could share some sequences. Thanks in advance.

brewers5230@yahoo.com

I have dont fear the reaper with 2 7 channel pumpkins if you would be interested.  Also may I please have a copy of SuperStition

Have you tried this dropbox that Matt has for faces on Halloween and Christmas sequences. Really nice work.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hxyzjxlnycvan9c/IKpmlXTW03

All of my face sequences were purchased so I can't really share.  Not fair to the person doing the work.

If 1983 is sharing any, would like to see his
Wizards in winter-TSO
Mad Russians Christmas -TSO
Dreams of fireflies-TSO

send to rjmcmasters@triad.rr.com

thanks

Any way I could get you to email me the Aunt Bethany, Too man decorations and Christmas roll? Would love to add those. If you want to look in my bag of tricks of signing trees I have:

Hippopotamus for Christmas - Gretchen Wilson

Let it go

Donde Esta Santa Claus

Christmas Can Can

12 Days of Christmas

Christmas is Coming - Muppets

Decorations - Bob Rivers

Blue Christmas

White Christmas

If you can send those bumps to shawn@compairspec.com I would be in debt to ya!

Shawn - would you be willing to share your Christmas Can Can?  I even would like to see what you did for the rest of your lights in addition to the faces. Send to rjmcmasters@triad.rr.com

• 2 weeks later...

hello all. I would love to see any and all of the above listed Christmas sequences.s Plz send what you can to giga01452@gmail.com.

TY 

Brian

Ghost Busters                                                                                                          

Monster Mash    

Are two I would love if anyone wants to pass them my way at JandJHatch@yahoo.com

I have Cinema - Skrillex, Banagrang - Skrillex, My songs know what you did in the dark - Fall Out Boy,                          

ok anyone watching this topic, im in a hunt for Monster Mash for 4 faces, my wife wants this one bad and i just dont have time to do it.

if anyone can help it would make her and i very happy, lol you know ( happy wife means more controllers and lights ) lol

Please help

Thanks

anniesmith116@gmail.com

Ghost Busters                                                                                                          

Monster Mash    

Are two I would love if anyone wants to pass them my way at JandJHatch@yahoo.com

I have Cinema - Skrillex, Banagrang - Skrillex, My songs know what you did in the dark - Fall Out Boy,                          

Sent

I would love to check out any and all for Christmas tree faces, if anyone would care to share my email is bktalon@gmail.com thanks in advance :)

Edited by bktalon

I need a kick start for Christmas this year could you please send me the following sequences:

Wizards in winter-TSO
Mad Russians Christmas -TSO
Dreams of fireflies-TSO
In summer-frozen
Let it go-frozen
Most wonderful time of the year-Andy Williams

Christmas Can Can

12 Days of Christmas

Thanks,

holkster64@gmail.com