Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR singing pumpkin & tree sequences & bumps to trade

jasoncampbell83

Looking for more Halloween and Christmas Singing face sequences if anyone has any to share. Here are all mine that I have to trade.

Halloween Songs                                                                Christmas Songs

Ghost Busters                                                                       Christmas Vacation

Grimm Grinning Ghost                                                        Carrol of the Bells

Thriller                                                                                 Its the most wonderful time

Monster Mash                                                                      Grandma Got ran over

SuperStition                                                                         Blue Christmas

Wubbzy Halloween                                                             White Christmas

Revenge of the sugar plum fairy

Halloween Bumps                                                                Linus the meaning of Christmas

UFO Takeover

Christmas Bumps

Christmas vacation drum roll

Aunt Bethany says grace

Too many Christmas decorations

Looking for more Halloween and Christmas Singing face sequences if anyone has any to share.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jasoncampbell83

• 1983ss454

• snilax

• giga01452

I have takin care of Christmas, let it go, the Addams family, and a song called you don't scare me with Mickey Mouse. The 2 Halloween ones are done for 4 faces. The Christmas ones for 1 face. I'm looking for Halloween, I have monster mash, thriller and ghostbusters already

Hey Jason. Here is what I have that you don't already have.

The Addams Family Theme Song
Bring Me To Life by Evanescence
Monster by Skillet
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
This Is Halloween from A Nightmare Before Christmas
The Twilight Zone Theme Song
What Does The Fox Say by Ylvis

I could use a few that you have so just let me know which ones you want.

Hi all.I'm new to LOR. If can get any face sequences for Halloween would be Great. I have 3 5 channel faces from Doug. Any help would be Great.thanks

Markdc21@yahoo.com

Sorry haven't been on for a couple of days I will send you what I need and then i'll send you what you need just shoot me your email address. I will try to do it Tuesday right now the wife and I are trying to get the babbys room done since she's due in 3 weeks  yyyiiikkkeeessss

That's fine i'll take the Christmas one and the 2 Halloween ones jasoncampbell83@yahoo.com if you can send the audio with it to. And i'll give you what ever you want.

Sent you the sequences

I have 3- 8 channel faces mixed in with 64 channel show for the following songs:

This is Halloween

Dead Mans Party

No One Lives Forever

Party Rock

Currently using v3.10.14 Advanced

You have four that I would like:

Ghost Busters or Grimm Grinning Ghost

Monster Mash                                                                     

SuperStition                                                                        

Wubbzy Halloween                                                            

Let me know if you are interested.

email me at:

fattboy901@gmail.com

Edited by fattboy900

OK 1983 thanks for the sequences not quit what i'm looking for but please let me know what 3 you would like. SNILAX are all your sequences you listed programmed to 8 channel singing faces because that's what i'm looking for. Fatboy which ones are 8 channel singing faces.

Hi all.I'm new to LOR. If can get any face sequences for Halloween would be Great. I have 3 5 channel faces from Doug. Any help would be Great.thanks

Markdc21@yahoo.com

Only 8 channel faces here

Yes they all have 8 channel faces in the following format:

Pumpkin Outline

Pumpkin Upper Eye

Pumpkin Lower Eye

Pumpkin Upper Lip

Pumpkin Middle Mouth

Pumpkin O Mouth

Pumpkin Middle Lower Lip

Pumpkin Bottom Lip

I have seen some where some of these are switched around but it is just a matter of copying and pasting them to your individual sequence. Let me know which of mine you would like and I'll send them over.

OK 1983 thanks for the sequences not quit what i'm looking for but please let me know what 3 you would like. SNILAX are all your sequences you listed programmed to 8 channel singing faces because that's what i'm looking for. Fatboy which ones are 8 channel singing faces.

Sorry lol, I was on restriction from the boss to do toddler friendly Halloween lol... My Christmas ones I didn't do the eyes, I used those channels for hands for the guitar instead

Pumpkin Outline

Pumpkin Upper Eye

Pumpkin Lower Eye

Pumpkin Upper Lip

Pumpkin Middle Mouth

Pumpkin O Mouth

Pumpkin Middle Lower Lip

Pumpkin Bottom Lip

I have seen some where some of these are switched around but it is just a matter of copying and pasting them to your individual sequence. Let me know which of mine you would like and I'll send them over.

Yeah that's cool pretty easy to figure out. I would want to trade for:

Monster by Skillet

By chance do you have any Christmas ones. Since the baby is 3 weeks along and i'm way behind I may just focus on Christmas but still would love to get the 4 I mentioned.

Pumpkin Outline

Pumpkin Upper Eye

Pumpkin Lower Eye

Pumpkin Upper Lip

Pumpkin Middle Mouth

Pumpkin O Mouth

Pumpkin Middle Lower Lip

Pumpkin Bottom Lip

Yeah that's cool pretty easy to figure out. I would want to trade for:

Monster by Skillet

By chance do you have any Christmas ones. Since the baby is 3 weeks along and i'm way behind I may just focus on Christmas but still would love to get the 4 I mentioned.

This is what I have for Christmas over 100 channels if it can help you out

Wizards in winter-TSO

Mad Russians Christmas -TSO

Dreams of fireflies-TSO

Santa's got a hot rod-Brian's setzer orchestra

In summer-frozen

Let it go-frozen

Moves like santa-Brian fitzy

Most wonderful time of the year-Andy Williams

All my Christmas ones are done for the singing face, they don't have the eyes programmed but that's very easy to do in a few minutes.

I sent you the 4 that you requested. Keep in mind these are from last year and some have been tweaked for my new setup for this year but the faces remain the same. I don't have any songs for Christmas as I only have a singing pumpkin for Halloween. Could you send me Thriller, Monster Mash, and Superstition? Thanks.

This is what I have for Christmas over 100 channels if it can help you out Wizards in winter-TSO Mad Russians Christmas -TSO Dreams of fireflies-TSO Santa's got a hot rod-Brian's setzer orchestra In summer-frozen Let it go-frozen Moves like santa-Brian fitzy Most wonderful time of the year-Andy Williams All my Christmas ones are done for the singing face, they don't have the eyes programmed but that's very easy to do in a few minutes.

Moves like Santa and Santa's got a hot rod would be cool. Let me know what you would like.