Light-O-Rama Forums

What Does The Fox Say

Jeff Messer

OK I am jumping on the wagon to. Looking for 64 channel and up of this one. Please email me at big.trafficman@gmail.com 

Thanks in Advance,

Jeff

Jeff, you and I are gonna have words about this on Saturday☺

Ron, please, PLEASE have a good talking with Jeff. His request doesn't seem normal, kinda like he's tied up and someone out to shame him. LOL

Maybe Justin Bieber Aliens or something. :)

J/K

Well, not really.

Well I don't know Jeff.

Well it shouldn't matter with that song.

Just try your best to save him. LOL :)

james i hate coming on here and asking for sequences all the time..  but... lol  i was just getting ready to start doing this one.. i would love to see what you did with it.. if you don't mind that is..

coralfishg@yahoo.com

Ron, please, PLEASE have a good talking with Jeff. His request doesn't seem normal, kinda like he's tied up and someone out to shame him. LOL

Maybe Justin Bieber Aliens or something. :)

J/K

Well, not really.

Well I don't know Jeff.

Well it shouldn't matter with that song.

Just try your best to save him. LOL :)

I will try and save him. At least he's not going through the pain of actually sequencing that miserable song. I rank that one up there with "I'm too sexy for my shirt" or "I wanna be a cowboy" from the 80s or 90s. Those 2 are about the worst songs in history. Along with Fox, I really can't understand how it made it so big. Kind of like the movie Titanic, very painful for me. 

When I met DevMike last year at the Expo in Gatlinburg, He fussed at Brian Bruderer for showing the Wizards In Winter sequence on the CCP tree. I now understand how he was feeling then.

Disclaimer: These are my opinions and if I offend anyone, I'm sorry, well, no, not really. I can't apologize for this one.

Edited by Ron Boyd

Geeze settle down guys. I agree with Ron the song sucks but the kids loved it and I guess that matters. And I think Gangham style sucks too but the kids?

Alright guys, Jeff and I are good buds. We worked together on his visualizer here couple weeks ago. We've spoken on the phone several times and everything. He knows I'm just joshing with him, I'm not being facetious or anything. The song still sucks though

Alright guys, Jeff and I are good buds. We worked together on his visualizer here couple weeks ago. We've spoken on the phone several times and everything. He knows I'm just joshing with him, I'm not being facetious or anything. The song still sucks though

And I was just playin around. But I will agree with you.

I seem to just be running from post to post James asking for more sequences, but you are literally a lifesaver right now.  I'd love to get a copy of this one too, most of these I always need to pull down and do some work on as I only have 16 channels, but I have can simplify things pretty good.  My first year doing light-o-rama and plan on going to at least 32 next year.

RJMorris82@gmail.com

Can I please get a copy...I am 6 months into this madness and it helps a ton to see how others are sequencing. Plus I have kids that will love the song ...but i will once again have to put up with them singing that high pitch happy happy happy ho part of the song.....ughhhh