Light-O-Rama Forums

Import View Animation into another sequence

rdornhart

Hi,

I have created a View Animation in a sequence and I would like to import it into another sequence.

I do not want to have to draw the lights on photo of house for each new sequence/view animation.

Is there a way to draw it once and import it into each sequence?

Cheers.

I think all you have to do is export channel config (on the edit drop down) and then import (same drop down) that configuration into the new or other sequences

Hi,

I have created a View Animation in a sequence and I would like to import it into another sequence.

I do not want to have to draw the lights on photo of house for each new sequence/view animation.

Is there a way to draw it once and import it into each sequence?

Cheers.

Consider using the visualizer,  its a better overall tool, but Meegan is correct, with the Animation, its saved as part of your Channel Configuration, and everytime you use that Channel Configuration, the animation will follow

ok. I have done sequences last year with the animation view.  this year i still have the same channel configuration.  But I updated the animation view in one new sequence that I did this year.  How can I get that animation view to the sequences that I have done the previous year.

ok. I have done sequences last year with the animation view.  this year i still have the same channel configuration.  But I updated the animation view in one new sequence that I did this year.  How can I get that animation view to the sequences that I have done the previous year.

Export the new channel configuration using a new name.  Open your new sequences and import the new channel configuration.